Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves take on the Oklahoma City Thunder as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSN. This contest is the 2022-23 season opener for both teams. The matchup has a point total of 225.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves won 73.3% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (33-12).
- Minnesota had a record of 5-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -567 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Timberwolves’ record against the spread last season was 43-37-2.
- The Timberwolves had an ATS record of 4-2 as 10.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average over/under Minnesota had set in matchups last year was 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- In 82 Timberwolves games last season, 50 of them went over the total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder were underdogs 79 times last season and won 22, or 27.8%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City had a record of 4-25, a 13.8% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +424 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Thunder’s record against the spread last season was 48-29-5.
- The Thunder went 18-12-1 as underdogs of 10.5 points or more last year.
- The average total for Oklahoma City’s games in 2021 was 9.4 fewer points than the point total of 225 in this game.
- Out of 82 Thunder games last season, 41 went over the total.
Timberwolves vs. Thunder Last Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns averaged 24.6 points per contest to go with 9.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game last season.
- Rudy Gobert grabbed 14.7 rebounds per game, while D’Angelo Russell notched 7.1 assists per contest.
- Anthony Edwards hit an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Darius Bazley was solid last season with 10.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Aleksej Pokusevski dished out 2.1 assists per game.
- Tre Mann made 1.6 threes per game a season ago.