Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers are just 2.5-point underdogs against the Toronto Raptors in the season opener for both teams at Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. The game tips at 7:30 PM ET on BSOH and TSN. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and TSN
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors were favored on the moneyline 46 total times last season. They went 31-15 in those games.
- Toronto had a record of 23-13 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter last year (63.9%).
- The Raptors’ record against the spread last year was 47-35-0.
- The Raptors’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 19-18 last season.
- The average over/under Toronto had set in games last year was one more point than this outing’s point total.
- In 82 Raptors games last season, 41 of them went over the total.
Cleveland Betting Stats & Info
- The Cavaliers won 15, or 35.7%, of the 42 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, Cleveland won 14 of its 38 games, or 36.8%, when it was the underdog by at least +117 on the moneyline.
- The Cavaliers had 42 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- The Cavaliers had an ATS record of 22-18 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Cleveland in 2021 was two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers had 37 of their 82 games hit the over last season.
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam tallied 22.8 points and 8.5 boards per game last season.
- Fred VanVleet averaged 6.7 assists per game to go with his 20.3 PPG scoring average.
- VanVleet knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.7 per contest a season ago.
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell averaged 25.9 points per game last season.
- Evan Mobley collected 8.3 rebounds per game and Darius Garland dished out 8.6 assists per contest.
- Mitchell made 3.5 threes per game a season ago.