Table of Contents
In the 2022-23 season opener for both teams, the Washington Wizards are favored by 1 point against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC and BSIN. The over/under for the matchup is 226.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wizards vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Wizards Betting Stats & Information
- The Wizards won 18 of the 30 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (60%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year, Washington had a record of 18-11 (62.1%).
- The Wizards had 32 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- The Wizards’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or more was 10-19-1 last year.
- The average total Washington had set in games last year was 5.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Wizards had 45 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Pacers won nine out of the 48 games, or 18.8%, in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Indiana won nine of its 48 games, or 18.8%, when it was the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers’ record against the spread last year was 38-42-2.
- As 1-point underdogs or greater, the Pacers went 25-23 against the spread last season.
- The average total for Indiana’s games in 2021 was 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 226.5 for this game.
- The Pacers had 47 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Wizards vs. Pacers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma accumulated 17.1 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Monte Morris distributed 4.4 assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- Will Barton knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Buddy Hield scored 15.6 points per game last season.
- Oshae Brissett notched 5.3 rebounds per game and Tyrese Haliburton averaged 8.2 assists per game.
- Hield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.2 per game.