Atlantic Division foes square off when the Brooklyn Nets (0-1) host the Toronto Raptors (1-0) at Barclays Center, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, October 21, 2022. The Raptors are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 226 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and SportsNet
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets won 61.8% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (34-21).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter last year, Brooklyn had a record of 30-15 (66.7%).
- The Nets’ record against the spread last season was 34-47-1.
- The Nets had an ATS record of 16-32 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- Brooklyn’s average point total in outings last year was 225.0, 1.0 points less than the total in this game.
- Out of 82 Nets games last season, 41 went over the total.
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Raptors won 17 out of the 36 games, or 47.2%, in which they were the underdog.
- Toronto had a record of 13-17, a 43.3% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +121 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Raptors’ record against the spread last season was 47-35-0.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Raptors went 18-14-1 against the spread last year.
- The average total for Toronto’s games in 2021 was 9.5 fewer points than the point total of 226 for this game.
- Out of 82 Raptors games last year, 41 went over the total.
Nets vs. Raptors Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant scored 29.9 points, pulled down 7.4 rebounds and dished out 6.4 assists per game last season.
- Patty Mills made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam averaged 22.8 points per game last season while also adding 8.5 rebounds.
- Fred VanVleet averaged 6.7 assists per game.
- VanVleet was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.7 per game.