Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (1-0) face the Charlotte Hornets (1-0) as 6-point favorites on Friday, October 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under set at 230.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSSE
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans won 73.9% of the games last season in which they were the moneyline favorite (17-6).
- New Orleans had a record of 8-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -237 or shorter last year (72.7%).
- Against the spread, the Pelicans were 40-40-2 last year.
- The Pelicans’ ATS record as 6-point favorites or more was 7-4 last year.
- The average over/under New Orleans had set in games last year was 10.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Last season, 33 of the Pelicans’ 82 games went over the point total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets were underdogs 52 times last season and won 22, or 42.3%, of those games.
- Last season, Charlotte won three of its 17 games, or 17.6%, when it was the underdog by at least +194 on the moneyline.
- The Hornets’ record against the spread last season was 46-34-2.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, the Hornets went 8-8-1 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Charlotte in 2021 was 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- In 82 Hornets games last year, 41 of them hit the over.
Pelicans vs. Hornets Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum put up 22.1 points per game last season to go with 4.3 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas averaged 11.4 boards per game and Devonte’ Graham dished out 4.2 assists per game.
- Graham knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- LaMelo Ball scored 20.1 points per game and averaged 7.6 assists per outing last season.
- Mason Plumlee averaged 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Terry Rozier had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 3.0 shots from deep per game.