Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres and Juan Soto will hit the field against Ranger Suarez and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday at 7:37 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto is batting .242 with 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 135 walks.
- Soto’s home runs rank 31st in MLB and he ranks 97th in RBI in MLB.
- Soto has a hit in 60.5% of his 162 games this year, with more than one hit in 21.6% of those contests (35).
- In 26 of 162 games this season, Soto has homered (16.0%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.1% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Suarez (10-7) takes the mound for the Phillies in his 30th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.65 ERA in 155 1/3 innings pitched, with 129 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.65, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 29 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .249 batting average against him.
- The Phillies pitching staff ranks eighth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Phillies pitchers combine to surrender the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (150 total, 0.9 per game).