Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (2-0) are at home in Southeast Division action against the Charlotte Hornets (1-1) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Hawks are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 229 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSSEX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks won 33 of the 50 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (66%).
- Atlanta won all 10 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -536 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Hawks were 37-45-0 last season.
- The Hawks went 7-3 as 10.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total in Atlanta’s games last year was 2.7 fewer points than the over/under of 229 in this matchup.
- There were 43 Hawks games (out of 82) that went over the total last year.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Hornets won 22 out of the 52 games, or 42.3%, in which they were the underdog.
- Charlotte did not win as an underdog of +403 or more on the moneyline last season in one game with those odds or longer.
- Against the spread, the Hornets were 46-34-2 last year.
- As a 10.5-point underdog or greater, the Hornets had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The average over/under for Charlotte’s games in 2021 was 1.2 more points than the point total of 229 for this outing.
- Last year, 41 of the Hornets’ 82 games went over the point total.
Hawks vs. Hornets Last Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young put up 28.4 points per game last season along with 9.7 assists.
- Clint Capela grabbed 11.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.1 points a contest.
- Young hit an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- LaMelo Ball scored 20.1 points per game last season while also adding 7.6 assists.
- Mason Plumlee grabed 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Terry Rozier made 3.0 threes per game a season ago.