Table of Contents
The Denver Nuggets (1-1) are at home in Northwest Division action against the Oklahoma City Thunder (0-1) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and ALT
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets won 66% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (35-18).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -356 or shorter last year, Denver finished with a record of 10-3 (76.9%).
- Against the spread, the Nuggets were 37-45-0 last season.
- The Nuggets went 5-10 as 8.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- Denver’s average point total in matchups last year was 223.1, 2.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- There were 46 Nuggets games (out of 82) that hit the over last season.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Thunder were the underdog 79 times and won 22, or 27.8%, of those games.
- Last season, Oklahoma City won six of its 42 games, or 14.3%, when it was the underdog by at least +285 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Thunder were 48-29-5 last year.
- As 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder went 25-16-1 against the spread last year.
- Oklahoma City’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 215.6 points, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Thunder had 41 of their 82 games hit the over last season.
Nuggets vs. Thunder Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic scored 27.1 points, grabbed 13.8 rebounds and distributed 7.9 assists per game last season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Darius Bazley was solid last season with 10.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Aleksej Pokusevski collected 2.1 assists per game.
- Tre Mann was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.6 per game.