Table of Contents
The Dallas Mavericks (0-1) are at home in Southwest Division play against the Memphis Grizzlies (2-0) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Mavericks are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 219 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSW, and BSSE
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks won 80% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (40-10).
- Dallas had a record of 15-7 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -215 or shorter last year (68.2%).
- The Mavericks’ record against the spread last year was 46-36-0.
- The Mavericks had an ATS record of 11-12 as 5.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Dallas’ average point total in matchups last year was 212.7, 6.3 points below the total in this game.
- The Mavericks had 31 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Memphis Betting Stats & Info
- The Grizzlies won 17, or 56.7%, of the 30 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Memphis had a record of 6-3, a 66.7% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +179 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Grizzlies were 51-29-2 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater, the Grizzlies went 6-4 last year.
- The average total for Memphis’ games in 2021 was 6.5 more points than the point total of 219 for this outing.
- In 82 Grizzlies games last season, 43 of them hit the over.
Mavericks vs. Grizzlies Last Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic scored 28.4 points and distributed 8.7 assists per game last season.
- Christian Wood grabbed 10.1 boards per game while also scoring 17.9 points a contest.
- Doncic knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest a season ago.
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Desmond Bane averaged 18.2 points per game last season.
- Steven Adams collected 10 rebounds a game and Tyus Jones dished out 4.4 assists per contest.
- Bane was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down three per game.