Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (0-1) visit the Chicago Bulls (1-1) in a matchup of Central Division teams at United Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Cavaliers are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 219.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSOH
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers were favored on the moneyline 40 total times last season. They went 29-11 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -122 or shorter last year, Cleveland had a record of 28-11 (71.8%).
- Against the spread, the Cavaliers were 42-37-3 last season.
- The Cavaliers went 19-19-1 as 1.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average total Cleveland had set in matchups last year was six fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Cavaliers had 37 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls were underdogs in 34 games last season and won eight (23.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, Chicago won seven of its 29 games, or 24.1%, when it was the underdog by at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The Bulls covered the spread 42 times in 82 games last season.
- The Bulls went 10-21 as underdogs of 1.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Chicago in 2021 was 4.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- In 82 Bulls games last season, 40 of them hit the over.
Cavaliers vs. Bulls Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell averaged 25.9 points per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game last season.
- Jarrett Allen grabbed 10.8 rebounds per game, while Darius Garland notched 8.6 assists per contest.
- Mitchell knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest a season ago.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan contributed 27.9 points per game last season while adding 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic grabed 11 rebounds per game.
- Zach LaVine connected on 2.8 threes per game a season ago.