Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (1-1) take on the Washington Wizards (2-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSOH, NBCS-DC, and NBA TV. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH, NBCS-DC, and NBA TV
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers finished 29-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 72.5% of those games).
- Cleveland had a record of 24-7 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -164 or shorter last year (77.4%).
- The Cavaliers’ record against the spread last season was 42-37-3.
- The Cavaliers’ ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more was 15-17-1 last year.
- The average over/under Cleveland had set in games last year was three fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Cavaliers had 37 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Wizards won 17 out of the 52 games, or 32.7%, in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Washington won 10 of its 34 games, or 29.4%, when it was the underdog by at least +139 on the moneyline.
- The Wizards were 32-48-2 against the spread last season.
- The Wizards had an ATS record of 14-24 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last season.
- Washington’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 220.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Out of 82 Wizards games last season, 45 hit the over.
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell averaged 25.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 5.3 assists per game last season.
- Jarrett Allen grabbed 10.8 rebounds per game, while Darius Garland dished out 8.6 assists per contest.
- Mitchell made 3.5 threes per game a season ago.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma was solid last season with 17.1 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Monte Morris averaged 4.4 assists per game.
- Will Barton knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.