Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (1-1) host the Sacramento Kings (0-2) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Chase Center, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, October 23, 2022. The Kings are 10-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Kings
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA and NBCS-CA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors won 71% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (44-18).
- Golden State had a record of 16-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -473 or shorter last year (94.1%).
- The Warriors were 41-38-3 against the spread last year.
- The Warriors had an ATS record of 9-6-2 as 10-point favorites or greater last year.
- Golden State’s average point total in outings last year was 216.5, 15 points below the total in this game.
- In 82 Warriors games last year, 34 of them hit the over.
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings were underdogs 58 times last season and won 18, or 31%, of those games.
- Sacramento had a record of 1-7 when it was set as the underdog by +364 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Kings had 38 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- The Kings’ ATS record as underdogs of 10 points or greater was 3-5 last season.
- The average total in Sacramento’s games in 2021 was 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 in this game.
- There were 44 Kings games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
Warriors vs. Kings Last Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry scored 25.5 points and distributed 6.3 assists per game last season.
- Kevon Looney averaged 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 6 PPG average.
- Curry knocked down 4.5 threes per game a season ago.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox scored 23.2 points per game last season while also adding 5.6 assists.
- Domantas Sabonis collected 12.1 rebounds per game.
- Malik Monk was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.3 per game.