Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (1-1) hit the road in Pacific Division action against the Los Angeles Clippers (2-0) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Suns are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 219 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Sunday, October 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSAZ, and BSSC
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns won 81.4% of the games last season in which they were the moneyline favorite (57-13).
- Phoenix had a record of 57-13 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year (81.4%).
- The Suns’ record against the spread last year was 44-38-0.
- The Suns had an ATS record of 37-34 as 1-point favorites or more last season.
- Phoenix’s average point total in matchups last year was 222.2, 3.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Last year, 41 of the Suns’ 82 games hit the over.
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Clippers won 15, or 34.9%, of the 43 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Los Angeles had a record of 15-26, a 36.6% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by -104 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Clippers beat the spread 40 times in 82 games last season.
- The Clippers had an ATS record of 21-21 as underdogs of 1 point or more last year.
- Los Angeles’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 216.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Clippers had 39 of their 82 games hit the over last season.
Suns vs. Clippers Last Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker put up 26.8 points per game last season to go with five rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Deandre Ayton averaged 10.2 boards per game and Chris Paul dished out 10.8 assists per game.
- Booker hit an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Reggie Jackson scored 16.8 points per game and dished out 4.8 assists per game last season.
- Ivica Zubac pulled down 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Luke Kennard hit 2.7 threes per game a season ago.