Table of Contents
The Boston Celtics (3-0) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (1-2) on Monday, October 24, 2022 at United Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and NBCS-BOS. The matchup’s point total is set at 222.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics won 44 of the 60 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (73.3%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -201 or shorter last year, Boston finished with a record of 33-10 (76.7%).
- The Celtics had 44 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 4.5-point favorites or greater, the Celtics went 23-21-2 last season.
- The average point total for Boston’s games last year was 6.3 fewer points than the over/under of 222.5 in this matchup.
- There were 40 Celtics games (out of 82) that went over the total last year.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls were underdogs 34 times last season and won eight, or 23.5%, of those games.
- Last season, Chicago won one of its 11 games, or 9.1%, when it was the underdog by at least +169 on the moneyline.
- The Bulls’ record against the spread last season was 42-39-1.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls went 4-10 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Chicago in 2021 was 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Bulls had 40 of their 82 games hit the over last season.
Celtics vs. Bulls Last Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum put up 26.9 points and 8.0 rebounds per game last season.
- Marcus Smart averaged 5.9 assists per game to go with his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- Tatum hit an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan put up 27.9 points per game last season while adding 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic collected 11.0 rebounds per game.
- Zach LaVine had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.8 shots from deep per game.