Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (2-1) take on the Brooklyn Nets (1-1) as just 1.5-point favorites on Monday, October 24, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on YES and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Nets
- Game Day: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSSE
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies won 75% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (39-13).
- Memphis had a record of 36-12 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter last year (75%).
- Against the spread, the Grizzlies were 51-29-2 last year.
- The Grizzlies had an ATS record of 32-18 as 1.5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average over/under Memphis had set in games last year was 3.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- In 82 Grizzlies games last season, 43 of them went over the total.
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Nets were the underdog 27 times and won 10, or 37%, of those games.
- Last season, Brooklyn won eight of its 23 games, or 34.8%, when it was the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Nets had 34 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- The Nets had an ATS record of 13-11-1 as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater last season.
- Brooklyn’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 225.0 points, 3.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Nets had 41 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Grizzlies vs. Nets Last Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Ja Morant scored 27.4 points and dished out 6.7 assists per game last season.
- Steven Adams hauled in an average of 10.0 boards in each contest while scoring 6.9 points per game last season.
- Desmond Bane hit an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Seth Curry averaged 15.0 points per game last season and recorded 3.6 assists.
- Royce O’Neale pulled down 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Patty Mills had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.8 shots from deep per game.