Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (0-3) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (3-0) on Monday, October 24, 2022 at Toyota Center as only 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and SportsNet SW. The matchup has a point total of 232.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, October 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz were favored on the moneyline 73 total times last season. They went 48-25 in those games.
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -127 or shorter last year, Utah had a record of 46-22 (67.6%).
- The Jazz had 33 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 2-point favorites or greater, the Jazz went 30-37-1 last season.
- The average point total in Utah’s games last year was 10.8 fewer points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- In 82 Jazz games last year, 38 of them hit the over.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets won 14, or 18.7%, of the 75 games they played as underdogs last season.
- Houston had a record of 14-61, a 18.7% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +108 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Rockets covered the spread 35 times in 82 games last year.
- The Rockets went 30-43-2 as underdogs of 2 points or more last year.
- Houston’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 227.9 points, 4.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Last year, 46 of the Rockets’ 82 games went over the point total.
Jazz vs. Rockets Last Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Jordan Clarkson put up 16 points per game last season to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Jarred Vanderbilt pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game, while Mike Conley averaged 5.3 assists per contest.
- Malik Beasley made three threes per game a season ago.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averaged 17.3 points per game last season.
- Alperen Sengun pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game and Kevin Porter Jr. averaged 6.2 assists per game.
- Porter was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.5 per game.