Table of Contents
The AFC North and NFC South leaders match up when the Baltimore Ravens (4-3) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) at Raymond James Stadium on Thursday, October 27, 2022.
The Buccaneers are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1.5), versus the Ravens (with an over/under of 45 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Game Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens have a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have a 2-4 record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Two of the Ravens’ seven games with a set total have hit the over (28.6%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens are averaging 346 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 23rd, surrendering 366.4 yards per contest.
- The Ravens are putting up 25.9 points per game on offense (sixth in NFL), and they rank 21st defensively with 23 points allowed per game.
- The Ravens are putting up 189.7 passing yards per game offensively this year (26th in NFL), and they are surrendering 261.3 passing yards per game (26th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Ravens own the 10th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (105.1 rushing yards allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fifth-best with 156.3 rushing yards per game.
- On offense, the Ravens rank ninth in the NFL with a 42.2% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, they rank ninth in third-down conversion rate allowed (35%).
- The Ravens are putting up 6 yards per play on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 21st, allowing 6 yards per play.
- The Ravens own the third-best turnover margin in the NFL at +5, forcing 14 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over nine times (16th in NFL).
Ravens’ Best Players
- Lamar Jackson: 1,397 PASS YDS / 199.6 YPG / 61.4% / 13 TD / 6 INT / 66 CAR / 510 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 42 CAR / 189 YDS / 27 YPG / 1 TD / 3 REC / 24 YDS / 3.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Mark Andrews: 39 REC / 455 YDS / 65 YPG / 5 TD
- Rashod Bateman: 15 REC / 285 YDS / 40.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 20 REC / 282 YDS / 40.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Justin Houston: 8 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 SACK
- Chuck Clark: 50 TKL
- Marlon Humphrey: 28 TKL / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers is 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of Buccaneers seven games with a set total, one has hit the over (14.3%).
Stats & Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers rank 22nd with 330.6 total yards per game on offense, and they rank seventh with 308.3 total yards allowed per game on defense.
- The Buccaneers’ defensive unit has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 17.7 points conceded per game. In terms of offense, they are accumulating 17.7 points per game, which ranks 25th.
- From an offensive angle, the Buccaneers are generating 266.1 passing yards per contest (sixth-ranked). They rank sixth in the NFL on defense (190 passing yards given up per game).
- The Buccaneers’ running game has been sputtering, ranking worst in the NFL with 64.4 rushing yards per game. They have been more effective defensively, surrendering 118.3 rushing yards per contest (16th-ranked).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Buccaneers are putting up a 35.1% third-down conversion rate (26th-ranked). They rank 22nd in the NFL on the other side of the ball (41.6% third-down rate allowed).
- With 5.3 yards per play on offense, the Buccaneers rank 27th in the NFL. On defense they rank sixth, allowing 5.2 yards per play.
- The Buccaneers have produced nine forced turnovers (13th in NFL) and committed six turnovers (fourth in NFL) this season for a +3 turnover margin that ranks sixth in the NFL.
Best Players for Buccaneers
- Tom Brady: 1,942 PASS YDS / 277.4 YPG / 66.9% / 8 TD / 1 INT
- Leonard Fournette: 103 CAR / 362 YDS / 51.7 YPG / 1 TD / 34 REC / 239 YDS / 34.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Rachaad White: 26 CAR / 71 YDS / 10.1 YPG / 1 TD / 14 REC / 104 YDS / 14.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Mike Evans: 33 REC / 454 YDS / 64.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Godwin: 29 REC / 293 YDS / 41.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Vita Vea: 18 TKL / 3 TFL / 3.5 SACK
- Lavonte David: 53 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 PD
- Jamel Dean: 28 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD