Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) visit a streaking Philadelphia Eagles (6-0) squad on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles have won six straight games.
The Eagles are double-digit favorites (currently -10.5) in their game versus the Steelers, with the over/under at 43.5 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Eagles are -515 and the Steelers are +388.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- Eagles games with a set total have hit the over three times this season (50%).
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 394.5 yards per game) and total defense (fourth-best with 297.8 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Eagles have been thriving on both sides of the ball, ranking fourth-best in scoring offense (26.8 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (17.5 points allowed per game).
- The Eagles rank 13th in passing yards this season (238.5 per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 188 passing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the Eagles rank sixth in the NFL with 156 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 12th in rushing yards allowed per contest (109.8).
- The Eagles sport the sixth-ranked third-down offense this year (43.7% third-down percentage), but they’ve been worse on defense, ranking fourth-worst with a 44.6% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Eagles are gaining 5.8 yards per play on offense (12th in the league), while sporting the second-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
- The Eagles have forced 14 total turnovers (first in NFL) this season and have turned it over two times (first in NFL) for a turnover margin of +12, the best in the league.
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 1,514 PASS YDS / 252.3 YPG / 66.8% / 6 TD / 2 INT / 77 CAR / 293 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Miles Sanders: 105 CAR / 485 YDS / 80.8 YPG / 4 TD / 11 REC / 42 YDS / 7 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 33 REC / 503 YDS / 83.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Devonta Smith: 33 REC / 397 YDS / 66.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 26 REC / 357 YDS / 59.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Haason Reddick: 14 TKL / 3 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 1 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 55 TKL / 4 TFL / 2 SACK / 3 PD
- Darius Slay: 19 TKL / 3 INT / 7 PD
Betting Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Steelers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- In theSteelers’ seven games with a set total, two have hit the over (28.6%).
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- This season has been tough for the Steelers on both offense and defense, as they are posting only 298.6 total yards per game (fourth-worst) and ceding 394.3 total yards per game (fifth-worst).
- The Steelers have been sputtering on offense, ranking second-worst in the NFL with 15.3 points per game. They have been more effective on the other side of the ball, allowing 23.1 points per contest (22nd-ranked).
- The Steelers’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in pass defense this season, ceding 275.4 passing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 24th with 210.7 passing yards per contest.
- With 87.9 rushing yards per game on offense, the Steelers rank 27th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 18th, surrendering 118.9 rushing yards per contest.
- With a 36.8% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Steelers rank 19th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 22nd, allowing a 41.6% third-down rate.
- The Steelers’ offense has been bottom-five in yards per play this season, posting 5, which ranks worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 17th, allowing 5.9 yards per play.
- The Steelers have produced 10 forced turnovers (eighth in NFL) and committed 12 turnovers (28th in NFL) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 21st in the NFL.
Best Players for Steelers
- Mitchell Trubisky: 797 PASS YDS / 113.9 YPG / 60.9% / 3 TD / 2 INT
- Najee Harris: 100 CAR / 329 YDS / 47 YPG / 1 TD / 18 REC / 86 YDS / 12.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Jaylen Warren: 23 CAR / 103 YDS / 14.7 YPG / 0 TD / 9 REC / 63 YDS / 9 YPG / 0 TD
- George Pickens: 26 REC / 338 YDS / 48.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Diontae Johnson: 38 REC / 337 YDS / 48.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 28 REC / 310 YDS / 44.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Alex Highsmith: 26 TKL / 6 TFL / 6.5 SACK / 1 PD
- Myles Jack: 68 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 PD
- Minkah Fitzpatrick: 39 TKL / 3 INT / 5 PD