Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bills (5-1) host the Green Bay Packers (3-4) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Highmark Stadium and will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak.
The Bills are double-digit favorites (currently -10.5) in their game against the Packers, with the over/under at 47.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Bills are -542 and the Packers are +401.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffalo Bills vs. Green Bay Packers
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Orchard Park, New York
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bills
- The Bills have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Bills are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- The Bills have combined with their opponent to go over in one of six games with a set total (16.7%).
Stats & Insights for Bills
- The Bills have been finding success on both offense and defense, ranking best in total offense (440.8 yards per game) and best in total defense (281.5 yards allowed per game).
- The Bills have been clicking on all fronts this season, as they rank second-best in scoring offense (29.3 points per game) and best in scoring defense (13.5 points allowed per game).
- On offense, the Bills have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking best in the NFL by putting up 323 per game. They rank 11th on defense (205.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Bills sport the 16th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (117.8 per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking best with just 76.2 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Bills rank 13th in third-down defense this season (38.9% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with a 52.8% third-down percentage.
- The Bills have been surging on both sides of the ball in terms of yards per play, ranking best in yards per play on offense (6.7) and second-best in yards per play allowed on defense (5.1).
- With 13 forced turnovers (third in NFL) against 10 turnovers committed (21st in NFL), the Bills (+3) own the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Bills’ Best Players
- Josh Allen: 1,980 PASS YDS / 330 YPG / 66.9% / 17 TD / 4 INT / 47 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Devin Singletary: 57 CAR / 256 YDS / 42.7 YPG / 0 TD / 22 REC / 167 YDS / 27.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 49 REC / 656 YDS / 109.3 YPG / 6 TD
- Gabriel Davis: 14 REC / 383 YDS / 63.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Von Miller: 12 TKL / 8 TFL / 6 SACK / 2 PD
- Tremaine Edmunds: 36 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Jordan Poyer: 16 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 6 PD
Betting Insights for Packers
- The Packers is 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Three of the Packers’ seven games with a set total have hit the over (42.9%).
Stats & Insights for Packers
- From an offensive standpoint, the Packers are compiling 331.6 total yards per game (20th-ranked). They rank eighth in the NFL defensively (308.4 total yards surrendered per game).
- In terms of points scored the Packers rank 23rd in the NFL (18.3 points per game), and they are 15th defensively (20.9 points allowed per game).
- The Packers have been thriving on pass defense, allowing only 168.9 passing yards per game (best). On offense, they rank 18th in the NFL by accumulating 221.3 passing yards per game.
- The Packers are generating 110.3 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (18th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 139.6 rushing yards per contest (27th-ranked) on defense.
- The Packers’ defense has been keeping opposing offenses in check on third down, allowing a 30% third-down conversion rate (third-best). Offensively, they rank 25th in the NFL with a 35.4% third-down rate.
- The Packers are compiling 5.6 yards per play on offense this season (17th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 5.6 yards per play (13th-ranked) on defense.
- The Packers have recorded five forced turnovers (29th in NFL) and committed nine turnovers (16th in NFL) this season for a -4 turnover margin that ranks 26th in the NFL.
Best Players for Packers
- Aaron Rodgers: 1,597 PASS YDS / 228.1 YPG / 66.8% / 11 TD / 3 INT
- Aaron Jones: 78 CAR / 432 YDS / 61.7 YPG / 1 TD / 26 REC / 176 YDS / 25.1 YPG / 3 TD
- A.J. Dillon: 77 CAR / 301 YDS / 43 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 80 YDS / 11.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Allen Lazard: 26 REC / 340 YDS / 48.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Robert Tonyan: 30 REC / 251 YDS / 35.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Romeo Doubs: 26 REC / 234 YDS / 33.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Rashan Gary: 28 TKL / 7 TFL / 6 SACK
- De’Vondre Campbell: 61 TKL / 6 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD
- Jaire Alexander: 20 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 INT / 4 PD