Table of Contents
The Washington Commanders (3-4) go on the road to square off against the Indianapolis Colts (3-3-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, October 30, 2022.
The Colts are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3), against the Commanders. The over/under for this matchup is 40.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Indianapolis Colts vs. Washington Commanders
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts’ ATS record is 3-4-0 this season.
- The Colts have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3 points or more this season (0-3).
- The Colts have combined with their opponent to go over in one of seven games with a set total (14.3%).
Stats & Insights for Colts
- The Colts are averaging 341.6 yards per game offensively this year (17th in NFL), and they are allowing 313.7 yards per game (ninth) on defense.
- The Colts rank fourth-worst in scoring offense (16.1 points per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 14th with 20 points allowed per game.
- The Colts rank seventh in pass offense (260.6 passing yards per game) and seventh in pass defense (190.3 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Colts rank third-worst in rushing offense (81 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been better on defense, ranking 24th with 123.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Colts are putting up a 40.2% third-down conversion rate on offense (15th in the NFL), and they rank eighth on defense with a 34.8% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Colts are allowing 5.3 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (eighth in the NFL), while gaining 5.4 per play (22nd in the league) on offense this season.
- The Colts have forced seven total turnovers (23rd in NFL) this season and have turned it over 14 times (31st in NFL) resulting in a turnover margin of -7, the second-worst in the NFL.
Colts’ Best Players
- Matt Ryan: 2,008 PASS YDS / 286.9 YPG / 68.4% / 9 TD / 9 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 91 CAR / 386 YDS / 55.1 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 71 YDS / 10.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 29 CAR / 104 YDS / 14.9 YPG / 1 TD / 14 REC / 108 YDS / 15.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 44 REC / 475 YDS / 67.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Alec Pierce: 21 REC / 308 YDS / 44 YPG / 1 TD
- Parris Campbell: 28 REC / 239 YDS / 34.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Yannick Ngakoue: 14 TKL / 4 TFL / 3.5 SACK
- Zaire Franklin: 72 TKL / 4 TFL / 2 PD
- Rodney Thomas II: 17 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Commanders
- The Commanders have a 3-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Commanders have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Commanders’ seven games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Commanders
- In terms of total yards, the Commanders rank 24th in the NFL (326.6 total yards per game) and 12th defensively (335.9 total yards allowed per contest).
- The Commanders rank 24th in the NFL with 17.9 points per contest on offense, and they rank 19th with 22.3 points given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Commanders rank 20th in the NFL with 221 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 16th with 217.6 passing yards given up per contest on defense.
- In terms of rushing, the Commanders rank 22nd in the NFL on offense (105.6 rushing yards per game) and 16th defensively (118.3 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- The Commanders’ defense has been excelling on third down, surrendering a 29.5% third-down conversion rate (second-best). On offense, they rank 19th in the NFL with a 36.8% third-down rate.
- The Commanders rank fourth-worst in yards per play (5.2), but they’ve been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 16th in the NFL with 5.8 yards allowed per play.
- The Commanders sport a bottom-five turnover margin this season, fifth-worst at -5.
Best Players for Commanders
- Antonio Gibson: 71 CAR / 273 YDS / 39 YPG / 2 TD / 22 REC / 170 YDS / 24.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Brian Robinson Jr.: 46 CAR / 155 YDS / 22.1 YPG / 1 TD / 2 REC / 13 YDS / 1.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Terry McLaurin: 27 REC / 440 YDS / 62.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Curtis Samuel: 39 REC / 340 YDS / 48.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Jonathan Allen: 23 TKL / 7 TFL / 3.5 SACK / 1 INT / 3 PD
- Cole Holcomb: 69 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 PD
- Darrick Forrest: 31 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 4 PD