Table of Contents
The Houston Texans (1-4-1) host a streaking Tennessee Titans (4-2) team on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at NRG Stadium. The Titans have won four games in a row.
The Texans are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1.5), versus the Titans (with an over/under of 40.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Titans
- So far this season, the Titans have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Tennessee has hit the over in two of six games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- While the Titans rank 26th in total defense with 374.3 yards allowed per game, they’ve been a little less successful on offense, ranking second-worst (274.2 yards per game).
- The Titans rank 21st in scoring offense (19.2 points per game) and 17th in scoring defense (21.3 points allowed per game) this year.
- It’s been a hard stretch for the Titans in terms of passing, as they rank fourth-worst in passing offense (165.5 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (277.5 passing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Titans rank 20th in rushing yards this year (108.7 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 96.8 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans own the 21st-ranked offense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (36.6% conversion rate), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking best with a 27.8% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Titans rank fourth-worst in yards per play on offense (5.2) and fourth-worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.3) this season.
- With 10 forced turnovers (eighth in NFL) against seven turnovers committed (ninth in NFL), the Titans’ +3 turnover margin ranks sixth in the NFL.
Titans’ Best Players
- Ryan Tannehill: 1,097 PASS YDS / 182.8 YPG / 65.1% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- Derrick Henry: 134 CAR / 536 YDS / 89.3 YPG / 5 TD / 13 REC / 131 YDS / 21.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Hassan Haskins: 9 CAR / 37 YDS / 6.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Robert Woods: 20 REC / 230 YDS / 38.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 7 REC / 138 YDS / 23 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 12 REC / 132 YDS / 22 YPG / 3 TD
- Denico Autry: 15 TKL / 4 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 PD
- David Long: 45 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Texans
- The Texans are 3-2-1 against the spread this year.
- The Texans have a 3-2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Texans’ six games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Texans
- The Texans’ defense has been bottom-five in total defense this season, allowing 411.8 total yards per game, which ranks second-worst. On offense, they rank 25th with 310 total yards per contest.
- The Texans rank 25th in the NFL with 17.7 points per game on offense, and they rank 20th with 22.8 points surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Texans are compiling 209.3 passing yards per contest on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 247.2 passing yards per contest (21st-ranked) on defense.
- The Texans’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in run defense this season, ceding 164.7 rushing yards per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank 24th with 100.7 rushing yards per contest.
- The Texans rank 27th in the NFL with a 35% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 20th with a 41.2% third-down percentage allowed on defense.
- The Texans rank 19th in the NFL with 5.5 yards per play on offense, and they rank 25th with 6.1 yards allowed per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Texans have compiled eight forced turnovers (18th in NFL) and committed six turnovers (fourth in NFL) this season for a +2 turnover margin that ranks 10th in the NFL.
Best Players for Texans
- Davis Mills: 1,350 PASS YDS / 225 YPG / 63.8% / 7 TD / 5 INT
- Dameon Pierce: 106 CAR / 504 YDS / 84 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 82 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Rex Burkhead: 22 CAR / 72 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD / 23 REC / 123 YDS / 20.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Nico Collins: 18 REC / 305 YDS / 50.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Brandin Cooks: 28 REC / 281 YDS / 46.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Jordan Akins: 10 REC / 154 YDS / 25.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Hughes: 12 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Owens: 56 TKL / 2 PD
- Jalen Pitre: 42 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD