Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (1-3) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (2-1) on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and BSSE. The matchup’s over/under is set at 230.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and BSSE
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks were favored on the moneyline 50 total times last season. They went 33-17 in those games.
- Atlanta had a record of 12-6 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -304 or shorter last year (66.7%).
- The Hawks covered the spread 37 times in 82 games last season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks went 11-11 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under Atlanta had set in games last year was 3.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Hawks had 43 of their 82 games hit the over last year.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, the Pistons won 20 out of the 76 games, or 26.3%, in which they were the underdog.
- Detroit had a record of 10-33, a 23.3% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +244 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Pistons covered the spread 45 times in 82 games last season.
- The Pistons went 27-19 as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last year.
- Detroit’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 217.4 points, 12.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Out of 82 Pistons games last year, 38 hit the over.
Hawks vs. Pistons Last Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young scored 28.4 points and dished out 9.7 assists per game last season.
- Clint Capela averaged 11.9 boards per game in addition to his 11.1 PPG average.
- Young hit an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic contributed 18.1 points per game last season.
- Cade Cunningham dished out 5.6 assists a game and Isaiah Stewart grabbed 8.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Bogdanovic had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.6 shots from deep per game.