Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player prop bets for Miles Sanders ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles (6-0) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) in Week 8 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Miles Sanders Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
Miles Sanders Rushing Stats
- Sanders has run 105 times for a team-best 485 yards (80.8 per game), with four TDs.
- He also has 11 catches for 42 yards (7.0 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 21.1% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has run the ball 225 times this season, and he’s taken 105 of those attempts (46.7%).
- Sanders has stayed on his feet for 194 rushing yards after contact this season, eighth in the NFL.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cowboys (10/16/2022): 18 carries, 71 yards, 1 TDat Cardinals (10/9/2022): 15 carries, 58 yardsvs. Jaguars (10/2/2022): 27 carries, 134 yards, 2 TDs; 2 receptions, 22 yards