Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Najee Harris, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) and the Philadelphia Eagles (6-0) hit the field in Week 8 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Najee Harris Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
Najee Harris Rushing Stats
- Harris’ team-high 329 rushing yards (47.0 per game) have come on 100 carries, with one TD.
- He also has caught 18 passes for 86 yards (12.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 33.3% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 166 times this season, and he’s handled 100 of those attempts (60.2%).
- Harris has racked up 109 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 31st among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- at Dolphins (10/23/2022): 17 carries, 65 yardsvs. Buccaneers (10/16/2022): 14 carries, 42 yards; 2 receptions, 7 yards, 1 TDat Bills (10/9/2022): 11 carries, 20 yards