Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Marvin Jones Jr. ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET airing on ESPN+. Jones and the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) head to London, United Kingdom to take the field against the Denver Broncos (2-5) at Wembley Stadium in Week 8.
Marvin Jones Jr. Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Stats
- Jones has also contributed with 22 grabs for 265 yards and one TD this campaign. He has been targeted 38 times.
- So far this season, 15.4% of the 247 passes thrown by his team have gone Jones’ way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 5.9% of his team’s 17 offensive TDs.
- Jones’ 55 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Broncos are 26.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Jones has gone over 28.5 yards receiving every time.
- Jones caught a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Broncos.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 57 yardsat Colts (10/16/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Texans (10/9/2022): 7 receptions, 104 yards