Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (3-1) hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans (3-1) as 6-point favorites on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, BSNO, and BSAZ. The over/under for the matchup is set at 225.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, BSNO, and BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns won 81.4% of the games last season in which they were favored on the moneyline (57-13).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -249 or shorter last year, Phoenix finished with a record of 35-7 (83.3%).
- The Suns were 44-38-0 against the spread last year.
- The Suns went 20-26 as 6-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total in Phoenix’s games last year was 3.3 fewer points than the over/under of 225.5 in this matchup.
- Out of 82 Suns games last season, 41 hit the over.
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- The Pelicans were underdogs 59 times last season and won 19, or 32.2%, of those games.
- New Orleans had a record of 4-19, a 17.4% win rate, when it was set as the underdog by +205 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- Against the spread, the Pelicans were 40-40-2 last season.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, the Pelicans went 9-15 against the spread last season.
- The average total for New Orleans’ games in 2021 was 5.9 fewer points than the point total of 225.5 in this game.
- There were 33 Pelicans games (out of 82) that hit the over last year.
Suns vs. Pelicans Last Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker averaged 26.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 4.8 assists per game last season.
- Deandre Ayton averaged 10.2 boards per game and Chris Paul dished out 10.8 assists per game.
- Booker hit an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum scored 22.1 points per game and dished out 5.1 assists per game last season.
- Jonas Valanciunas pulled down 11.4 rebounds per game.
- McCollum was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.9 per game.