Table of Contents
The Boston Celtics (3-2) face the Washington Wizards (3-2) as 8.5-point favorites on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS and NBCS-DC. The point total in the matchup is 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and NBCS-DC
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have been favored on the moneyline 36 total times this season. They’ve gone 21-15 in those games.
- Boston has won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter.
- The Celtics have gone 14-22-0 ATS this season.
- The Celtics are winless against the spread (0-7) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Boston’s average point total in outings this season is 236.2, 11.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 22 of the Celtics’ 36 games with a set total.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Wizards have been listed as the underdog in eight games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Washington has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +277.
- The Wizards have covered the spread 14 times in 36 games with a set spread.
- The average total for Washington’s games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- This year, Wizards games have hit the over 15 times.
Celtics vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum averages 32.4 points, 8.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart puts up 10.0 points per game while adding 3.2 rebounds and 6.2 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal averages 22.6 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and averages 5.8 assists per game.
- Monte Morris adds 8.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Kristaps Porzingis is on the books for 17.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Porzingis is reliable from three-point range with 2.2 made threes per game.