Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (1-5) are heavy underdogs (-11.5) as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (4-1) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Footprint Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on BSAZ and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under of 228 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ and SportsNet SW
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have compiled a 28-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- Phoenix has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -733 or shorter.
- The Suns have a 21-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- Phoenix’s average point total in outings this season is 223.4, 4.6 points fewer than the total in this game.
- The Suns have hit the over in 14 of their 42 games with a set total (33.3%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have won seven, or 16.7%, of the 42 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +519 or more on the moneyline this season in seven games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets have covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-14-14).
- The Rockets are winless against the spread when they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more (0-7).
- The average point total for Houston this year is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Rockets games have gone over the total 21 times this season.
Suns vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The Suns active scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 29.2 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Chris Paul is averaging 9.2 points, 10.0 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game, while Deandre Ayton adds 15.4 points, 2.0 assists and 8.2 rebounds per contest.
- Booker makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Suns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 20.7 points per game and adds 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 20.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game, with Jabari Smith Jr. adding 13.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game.
- Green is the top shooter from distance for the Rockets (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.