Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (3-2) square off against the San Antonio Spurs (3-2) as 5-point favorites on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET on KENS and NBCS-CHI. The point total is set at 231 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: KENS and NBCS-CHI
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have won all seven of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Chicago has won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -202 or shorter.
- The Bulls have gone 28-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Bulls are 7-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Chicago’s games this season is 10.0 fewer points than the total of 231 in this matchup.
- A total of 14 of the Bulls’ 35 games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- The Spurs have been underdogs in 35 games this season and won 21 (60%) of those contests.
- San Antonio has a record of 14-7, a 66.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +167 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Spurs have registered a 21-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 14-7.
- The average over/under in San Antonio’s games this year is 8.6 more points than the point total of 231 for this outing.
- Spurs games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times this season.
Bulls vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Bulls this season is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 24.8 points and distributes 5.4 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic contributes with 11.8 boards and 3.0 assists per game in addition to his 17.4 PPG scoring average.
- Zach LaVine leads active Bulls in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 21.8 points per game. He also collects 5.8 rebounds and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell also contributes 19.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game, with Jakob Poeltl adding 14.8 points, 10.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Vassell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.3 threes per game.