Table of Contents
The Orlando Magic (0-5) are 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (2-2) on Friday, October 28, 2022 at Amway Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under set at 220.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSSE
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Hornets Betting Stats & Information
- The Hornets won 21 of the 30 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (70%).
- Charlotte had a record of 18-8 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter last year (69.2%).
- The Hornets covered the spread 46 times in 82 games last season.
- As 1.5-point favorites or greater, the Hornets went 16-12 against the spread last year.
- Charlotte’s average point total in matchups last year was 230.2, 9.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- In 82 Hornets games last season, 41 of them went over the total.
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have been listed as the underdog 35 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Orlando has not won as an underdog of +105 or more on the moneyline this season in 35 games with those odds or longer.
- The Magic have put together a record of 7-28-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Magic went 7-28 against the spread.
- The average point total for Orlando this season is 3.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Magic have hit the over 14 times this season.
Hornets vs. Magic Last Season Stat Comparison
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- LaMelo Ball scored 20.1 points and distributed 7.6 assists per game last season.
- Mason Plumlee averaged 7.7 boards per game in addition to his 6.5 PPG average.
- Terry Rozier hit an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero averages 24 points per game. He also pulls down 7.6 rebounds and racks up 3.2 assists per game.
- Cole Anthony also contributes 15.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game, with Wendell Carter Jr. adding 13.8 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross makes 2.4 three-pointers per game.