Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (3-2) are at home in Atlantic Division play against the Philadelphia 76ers (1-4) on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Raptors are 2-point favorites in the game, the 50th matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 213 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Friday, October 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won all seven of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Toronto has won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Raptors’ ATS record is 28-7-0 this season.
- The Raptors have a 7-0 record against the spread this season when favored by 2 points or more.
- The average point total for Toronto’s games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the over/under of 213 in this matchup.
- A total of 14 of the Raptors’ 35 games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the 76ers have been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Philadelphia has not won as an underdog of +105 or more on the moneyline this season in seven games with those odds or longer.
- The 76ers are 7-28-0 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have not covered a spread (0-7) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average total in Philadelphia’s games this season is 5.8 more points than the point total of 213 in this outing.
- This season, 14 of 76ers games have gone over the point total.
Raptors vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam leads active Raptors players in scoring, tallying 25.2 points per game to go with 9.0 rebounds and 8.0 assists.
- Fred VanVleet is averaging 15.8 points, 8.2 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game, while Precious Achiuwa adds 9.8 points, 1.4 assists and 10.0 rebounds per outing.
- The Raptors get 4.0 three-pointers per game out of Gary Trent Jr..
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid’s averages this season are 27.6 points, 10.0 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- James Harden is on the books for 25.0 points, 8.2 rebounds and 9.6 assists per game.
- Harden is the most prolific from distance for the 76ers (among active players), hitting 3.0 threes per game.