Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Dalvin Cook before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 8 matchup sees Cook’s Minnesota Vikings (5-1) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (3-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Dalvin Cook Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 75.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-115)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Stats
- Cook has had 94 attempts for a team-best 450 rushing yards (75 per game) plus four TDs.
- He also averages 13.3 receiving yards, grabbing 12 passes for 80 yards on the year.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has rushed the ball 137 times this season, and he’s taken 94 of those attempts (68.6%).
- Cook has racked up 194 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 11th among qualified runners.
- Cook’s 131 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Cardinals are 55.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them, Cook has rushed for more than 75.5 yards every time.
- Cook did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Cardinals.
Last 3 Games
- at Dolphins (10/16/2022): 13 carries, 77 yards, 1 TDvs. Bears (10/9/2022): 18 carries, 94 yards, 2 TDs; 2 receptions, 27 yardsat Saints (10/2/2022): 20 carries, 76 yards