Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Kyler Murray ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Murray’s Arizona Cardinals (3-4) and the Minnesota Vikings (5-1) square off in Week 8 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Kyler Murray Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 248.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
Kyler Murray Passing Stats
- Murray has thrown for 1,667 yards (238.1 per game) while completing 65.5% of his passes, with seven TDs and four INTs.
- He’s figured in the ground attack as well, with 263 yards (37.6 per game) on 45 carries and two TDs.
- Murray has completed 26.3 passes per game this season, seventh in the league.
- So far this season, Murray is 12th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 789.
- The Cardinals, who rank 13th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 59.9% of the time while running the football 40.1% of the time.
- In one matchup against the Vikings, Murray threw for 400 passing yards, 151.5 yards more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Murray threw for more yards than this game’s 248.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Murray threw multiple touchdown passes in that outing against the Vikings.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Saints (10/20/2022): 20-of-29 (69%), 204 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 30 yardsat Seahawks (10/16/2022): 23-of-37 (62.2%), 222 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT; 10 carries, 100 yardsvs. Eagles (10/9/2022): 28-of-42 (66.7%), 250 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 4 carries, 42 yards