Table of Contents
Before Tony Pollard hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. This Week 8 matchup sees Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys (5-2) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (3-4) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 30, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 73.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard has rushed for 375 yards on 67 carries (53.6 yards per game), with two TDs on the ground.
- He has added 11 receptions for 105 yards (15.0 yards per game).
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.7%.
- He has handled 67, or 34.2%, of his team’s 196 rushing attempts this season.
- Pollard has racked up 213 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is eighth among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Lions (10/23/2022): 12 carries, 83 yards; 2 receptions, 26 yardsat Eagles (10/16/2022): 11 carries, 44 yardsat Rams (10/9/2022): 8 carries, 86 yards, 1 TD