Table of Contents
The Golden State Warriors (3-2) take on the Charlotte Hornets (2-3) as double-digit, 10-point favorites on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA and BSSE. The point total is set at 233.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA and BSSE
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Spectrum Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won 75% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (21-7).
- Golden State has won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -486 or shorter.
- The Warriors’ ATS record is 14-21-0 this season.
- The Warriors have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 10 points or more this season (0-7).
- Golden State’s average total in outings this year has been 242, 8.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The Warriors have gone over in all of their 36 games with a set total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have won seven out of the 22 games, or 31.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Charlotte has been at least a +362 moneyline underdog seven times this season but won all of those games.
- The Hornets have put together a record of 22-14-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 7-0.
- The average total in Charlotte’s games this year is 1.1 more points than the point total of 233.5 for this outing.
- This year, 29 of Hornets games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Warriors this season is Stephen Curry, who scores 30.8 points and distributes six assists per game.
- Andrew Wiggins scores 20.2 points per game while adding seven rebounds and 2.6 assists for the Warriors.
- The Warriors get 5.4 three-pointers per game out of Curry.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Gordon Hayward scores 19.4 points per game, while also collecting five rebounds and racking up 4.2 assists per game.
- Dennis Smith Jr. also contributes 11.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game, with Nick Richards adding 13.2 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game.
- P.J. Washington is reliable from deep with 2.4 made threes per game.