Table of Contents
The Eastern’s best teams, the Milwaukee Bucks (4-0) and the Atlanta Hawks (4-1), hit the court at Fiserv Forum on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSWI. The Bucks are favored by 5.5 points at home. The matchup has an over/under set at 229 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks went 45-21 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 68.2% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -203 or shorter last year, Milwaukee had a record of 35-10 (77.8%).
- The Bucks beat the spread 39 times in 82 games last year.
- The Bucks went 23-21 as 5.5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average total Milwaukee had set in matchups last year was 1.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Bucks had 43 of their 82 games go over the point total last season.
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Atlanta has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +169.
- The Hawks have covered the spread in a game 14 times this year (14-14-7).
- The average point total for Atlanta this season is 0.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Hawks games have hit the over 21 times.
Bucks vs. Hawks Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo accumulated 29.9 points and 11.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Jrue Holiday averaged 6.8 assists per game while also scoring 18.3 points per contest.
- Khris Middleton made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young scores 29.4 points per game, while also collecting 3.4 rebounds and averaging 10.6 assists per game.
- John Collins’ statline of 10.4 rebounds, 16 points and 0.6 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Young is reliable from deep with 2.4 made threes per game.