Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (1-4) are big, 10-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (2-4) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Barclays Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES and BSIN. The matchup has a point total of 238.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSIN
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have compiled a 7-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Brooklyn has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -523 or shorter.
- The Nets have a 7-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Brooklyn’s games this year is 3.4 fewer points than the total of 238 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 22 of the Nets’ 42 games with a set total.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have been underdogs in 35 games this season and won 14 (40%) of those contests.
- Indiana has not won as an underdog of +396 or more on the moneyline this season in seven games with those odds or longer.
- The Pacers have gone 14-28-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers are winless against the spread when they have played as 10-point underdogs or more (0-7).
- The average over/under in Indiana’s games this year is one more point than the point total of 238 in this outing.
- Games involving the Pacers have hit the over 21 times this season.
Nets vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Nets this season is Kevin Durant (among active players), who averages 33.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, and four assists per game.
- Ben Simmons is averaging 5.6 points, 6.8 assists and 6.2 rebounds a game, while Nicolas Claxton adds 11.6 points, 0.4 assists and 8.4 rebounds per outing.
- Kyrie Irving leads active Nets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton’s statline this season includes 23 points, 10.3 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Smith also contributes 14 points, 8.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is reliable from three-point range with four made threes per game.