Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Amari Cooper’s player prop betting options for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. Cooper’s Cleveland Browns (2-5) and the Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) square off in a Week 8 matchup between AFC North rivals at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Amari Cooper Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-125)
Amari Cooper Receiving Stats
- Cooper has 34 receptions (59 targets) and paces the Browns with 422 yards receiving (60.3 per game) plus four TDs.
- Cooper has been the target of 25.3% (59 total) of his team’s 233 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 22.2%.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (10/23/2022): 3 receptions, 74 yardsvs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 4 receptions, 44 yards, 1 TDvs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 7 receptions, 76 yards, 1 TD