Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Kareem Hunt’s player props for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (2-5) and the Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) meet in a Week 8 matchup between AFC North foes at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-115)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has rushed for 263 yards on 66 carries (37.6 yards per game), with three scores.
- He also has 15 catches for 87 yards (12.4 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 22.2% of his team’s 18 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has run the ball 222 times this season, and he’s handled 66 of those attempts (29.7%).
- Hunt has racked up 127 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is 30th among qualified runners.
- Over his two career matchups against the Bengals, Hunt averaged zero rushing yards per game, 33.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In two games against them Hunt has not run for more than 33.5 yards.
- Hunt, in two matchups against the Bengals, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- at Ravens (10/23/2022): 5 carries, 4 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 4 carries, 12 yardsvs. Chargers (10/9/2022): 11 carries, 47 yards, 1 TD