Table of Contents
Joe Mixon will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) and the Cleveland Browns (2-5) meet in a Week 8 matchup between AFC North foes at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Joe Mixon Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-135)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-115)
Joe Mixon Rushing Stats
- Cincinnati’s top rusher, Mixon, has carried 121 times for 405 yards (57.9 per game), with two scores.
- He has also caught 27 balls for 182 yards (26.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 15.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- His team has run the ball 173 times this season, and he’s handled 121 of those attempts (69.9%).
- Mixon has racked up 115 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 35th among qualified runners.
- Over his two career matchups against them, Mixon has averaged 32 rushing yards per game versus the Browns, 35.5 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In two games against them Mixon has not rushed for more than 67.5 yards.
- In one of two games versus the Browns Mixon has rushed for a touchdown, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (10/23/2022): 17 carries, 58 yards, 1 TD; 3 receptions, 33 yardsat Saints (10/16/2022): 8 carries, 45 yards; 4 receptions, 23 yards, 1 TDat Ravens (10/9/2022): 14 carries, 78 yards