Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Tee Higgins before he takes to the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) and the Cleveland Browns (2-5) meet in a Week 8 matchup between AFC North opponents at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 75.5 (-125)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ stat line shows 31 catches for 455 yards and two scores. He averages 65.0 yards receiving per game.
- So far this season, 16.2% of the 271 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- Higgins is averaging 39 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Browns, 36.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (75.5).
- In two matchups against them, Higgins has gone over 75.5 yards receiving once.
- Higgins, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (10/23/2022): 5 receptions, 93 yardsat Saints (10/16/2022): 6 receptions, 47 yardsat Ravens (10/9/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards