Table of Contents
Joe Burrow has player props available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. AFC North foes square off in Week 8 when Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) meet the Cleveland Browns (2-5) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 266.5 (-125)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 2,097 yards (299.6 per game) while completing 68.9% of his passes, with 15 TDs and five INTs.
- He’s contributed in the ground attack as well, with 130 yards (18.6 per game) on 30 carries and three TDs.
- Burrow ranks fourth in the league with 26.6 completed passes per game (186 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Burrow is sixth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,015.
- The Bengals have thrown the ball in 61.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 14th in the NFL in points scored.
- Burrow’s 141 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Browns are 125.5 less than yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Burrow recorded more yards than this game’s 266.5-yard over/under one time in those matchups.
- Burrow has not thrown for a touchdown against the Browns over that time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Falcons (10/23/2022): 34-of-42 (81%), 481 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 3 carries, 20 yards, 1 TDat Saints (10/16/2022): 28-of-37 (75.7%), 300 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 25 yards, 1 TDat Ravens (10/9/2022): 24-of-35 (68.6%), 217 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 3 carries, 6 yards, 1 TD