Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (3-4) square off against the Washington Wizards (3-3) as 4-point favorites on Monday, October 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC and NBCS-PH. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Monday, October 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and NBCS-PH
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have a 14-21 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -170 or shorter, Philadelphia has gone 7-14 (33.3% win percentage).
- The 76ers are 21-28-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 4 points or more, the 76ers have a 7-14 record against the spread.
- The average total for Philadelphia’s games this season is 0.5 more points than the total of 216.5 in this game.
- The 76ers have hit the over in 21 of their 43 games with a set total (48.8%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- The Wizards have been listed as the underdog 15 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Washington has not won as an underdog of +143 or more on the moneyline this season in seven games with those odds or longer.
- The Wizards are 14-29-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs (0-7).
- The average point total for Washington this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Wizards have hit the over 15 times this season.
76ers vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid averages 27.2 points and 9.5 rebounds per game, with 3.3 assists.
- James Harden’s averages this season are 21.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and nine assists per game.
- The 76ers get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of Tyrese Maxey.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal averages 20.8 points per game. He also records 3.7 rebounds and racks up 6.2 assists per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis averages 17.7 points, 8.3 rebounds and two assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma knocks down two three-pointers per game.