Table of Contents
Rome Odunze will lead the Washington Huskies (6-2) into their battle versus the Oregon State Beavers (6-2) at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium on Friday at 10:30 PM ET.
The Huskies are the favorites (-4.5) in their game versus the Beavers, with the over/under being 59.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Huskies are -189 and the Beavers are +154.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Washington vs. Oregon State
- Game Day: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Stadium: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Washington Betting Insights
- Oregon State’s ATS record is 6-2-0 this season.
- Oregon State is 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Oregon State has gone over in five of their eight games with a set total (62.5%).
Washington Stats & Insights
- Washington sports the 59th-ranked defense this year (367 yards allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking seventh-best with a tally of 507.8 yards per game.
- On offense, Washington has been a top-25 unit, ranking 10th-best in the FBS by averaging 40.4 points per game. The Huskies rank 77th on defense (27.6 points allowed per game).
- Washington owns the 100th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (256.6 allowed per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking best with 379.3 passing yards per game.
- Defensively, Washington has been a top-25 unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking 20th-best by surrendering just 110.4 per game. The Huskies rank 95th on offense (128.5 rushing yards per game).
- Washington has struggled on defense in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking fifth-worst in the FBS (47.7% third-down conversion rate) this season. With the ball, however, the Huskies ranks fifth-best, putting up a 53.6% third-down percentage.
- With eight forced turnovers (108th in the FBS) against five turnovers committed (third in the FBS), Washington (+3) owns the 41st-ranked turnover margin in college football.
Washington’s Best Players
- Michael Penix Jr. has compiled 2,934 yards (366.8 ypg) on 230-of-339 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Wayne Taulapapa, has carried the ball 84 times for 449 yards (56.1 per game), scoring four times. He’s also caught 20 passes for 199 yards and one touchdown.
- Cameron Davis has carried the ball 68 times for 329 yards (41.1 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Odunze has hauled in 50 receptions for 756 yards (94.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Jalen McMillan has hauled in 45 receptions totaling 611 yards, finding the end zone six times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has racked up 21 receptions for 394 yards, an average of 49.3 yards per game. He’s scored four times as a receiver this season.
- Bralen Trice has collected 6.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording six TFL and 18 tackles.
- Alex Cook is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s totaled 41 tackles and two TFL.
- Asa Turner leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 19 tackles and two passes defended.
Oregon State Betting Insights
- So far this year, Oregon State has compiled a 6-2-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Beavers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Oregon State’s eight games with a set total.
Oregon State Stats & Insights
- In terms of total yards, Oregon State ranks 43rd in the FBS (425 total yards per game) and 39th defensively (350.9 total yards allowed per game).
- Oregon State ranks 43rd in the FBS with 32.6 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 46th with 22.8 points given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- Oregon State is generating 230.1 passing yards per game on offense this season (76th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 230.6 passing yards per game (67th-ranked) on defense.
- Oregon State is generating 194.9 rushing yards per game on offense this season (31st-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 120.3 rushing yards per contest (31st-ranked) on defense.
- With a 42.3% third-down conversion percentage on offense, Oregon State ranks 47th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 58th, surrendering a 37.1% third-down rate.
- Oregon State owns a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 60th in the FBS.
Oregon State’s Best Players
- Chance Nolan leads Oregon State with 939 yards on 66-of-111 passing with seven touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Damien Martinez, has carried the ball 79 times for 517 yards (64.6 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Deshaun Fenwick has collected 356 yards (on 80 attempts) with four touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison has racked up 477 receiving yards on 34 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Anthony Gould has put together a 386-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He’s caught 23 passes on 39 targets.
- Tyjon Lindsey’s 32 targets have resulted in 20 receptions for 222 yards and one touchdown.
- Kitan Oladapo leads the team with 2.5 sacks, and also has two TFL and 32 tackles.
- Jaydon Grant has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 36 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and three interceptions so far.