Table of Contents
Jalen Hurts will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles (7-0) and the Houston Texans (1-5-1) hit the field in Week 9 at NRG Stadium.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 3, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 238.5 (-125)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-110)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 1,799 yards (257.0 per game) while completing 67% of his passes, with 10 TDs and two INTs.
- He has also run for 303 yards on 79 carries with six touchdowns, picking up 43.3 yards per game.
- Hurts has completed 20.3 passes per game this season, 17th in the league.
- Hurts has racked up 863 air yards on completed passes, to rank 17th in the NFL.
- The Eagles, who rank eighth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 46.6% of the time while opting for the ground attack 53.4% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Steelers (10/30/2022): 19-of-28 (67.9%), 285 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Cowboys (10/16/2022): 15-of-25 (60%), 155 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 9 carries, 27 yardsat Cardinals (10/9/2022): 26-of-36 (72.2%), 239 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 15 carries, 61 yards, 2 TDs