Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) face the Los Angeles Lakers (1-5) as only 3-point favorites on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSNO. The point total is 229.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSNO
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- New Orleans has played as a moneyline favorite of -154 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Pelicans are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under New Orleans has had in its matchups this season is 0.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Pelicans games have gone over the point total in five out of six opportunities (83.3%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- Los Angeles has not won as an underdog of +131 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have not covered the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs (0-4).
- The average over/under in Los Angeles’ games this year is 13.7 fewer points than the point total of 229.5 in this outing.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over twice this season.
Pelicans vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads active Pelicans’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 20.5 points and distributing 7.2 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas averages 16.7 points per game and adds 10.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists for the Pelicans.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- LeBron James averages 25.8 points per game, while also grabbing 8.7 rebounds and racking up 7.3 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis records 23.8 points, 10.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game.
- James is reliable from three-point range with 2.0 made threes per game.