Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (4-3) face the Portland Trail Blazers (5-1) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, ROOT Sports NW, and BSSE.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ROOT Sports NW, and BSSE
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have compiled a 4-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Memphis has played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Grizzlies are 2-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 0-2-1 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Grizzlies games have gone over the point total in five out of six opportunities (83.3%).
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- The Trail Blazers have been underdogs in five games this season and won four (80%) of those contests.
- Portland has been at least a +140 moneyline underdog three times this season but won all of those games.
- The Trail Blazers have put together a 5-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers have hit the over twice this season.
Grizzlies vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Ja Morant leads active Grizzlies’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 33.3 points and distributing 6.3 assists.
- Steven Adams contributes with 10.0 boards and 2.0 assists per game in addition to his 5.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Grizzlies get 4.2 three-pointers per game out of Desmond Bane.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard scores 31.0 points per game, while also pulling down 4.8 rebounds and averaging 4.6 assists per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s statline of 12.2 rebounds, 13.5 points and 2.5 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Lillard is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Trail Blazers (among active players), hitting 4.0 threes per game.