Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (4-4) host the Carolina Panthers (2-6) at Paycor Stadium on Sunday, November 6, 2022.
The Panthers are expected to lose by at least a touchdown (currently +7.5) against the Bengals (with an over/under of 42.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. Carolina Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 6, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals have posted a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In the Bengals’ eight games with a set total, two have hit the over (25%).
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals are putting up 349 yards per game on offense this season (13th in NFL), and they are giving up 336 yards per game (14th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bengals rank 12th in scoring offense (23.3 points per game) and 13th in scoring defense (20.5 points allowed per game) this season.
- The Bengals are putting up 268 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, giving up 210.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Bengals have been a bottom-five run offense this season, ranking third-worst with 81 rushing yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 21st in the NFL (125.6 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bengals rank 11th in third-down defense this season (39.4% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with a 48.5% third-down conversion rate.
- The Bengals rank 12th in offensive yards per play (5.8) and ninth in yards per play allowed (5.5) this year.
- The Bengals rank 15th in the NFL with an even turnover margin after forcing 10 turnovers (13th in the NFL) while committing 10 (15th in the NFL).
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 2,329 PASS YDS / 291.1 YPG / 69.2% / 17 TD / 6 INT / 31 CAR / 132 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Joe Mixon: 129 CAR / 432 YDS / 54 YPG / 2 TD / 34 REC / 214 YDS / 26.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 47 REC / 605 YDS / 75.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Tee Higgins: 34 REC / 504 YDS / 63 YPG / 3 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 32 REC / 493 YDS / 61.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 21 TKL / 3 TFL / 4 SACK / 1 PD
- Germaine Pratt: 59 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK / 3 PD
- Vonn Bell: 38 TKL / 4 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 4 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Panthers
- So far this year, the Panthers have compiled a 3-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- Panthers games have gone over the point total in three out of eight opportunities (37.5%).
Stats & Insights for Panthers
- The Panthers’ offense has been bottom-five in total offense this season, compiling 297.6 total yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 21st with 358.6 total yards ceded per contest.
- The Panthers are putting up 19.8 points per game on offense this season (22nd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 23.3 points per contest (21st-ranked) on defense.
- The Panthers rank fifth-worst in passing yards per game (187.1), but they’ve been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 20th in the NFL with 232 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- The Panthers rank 19th in the NFL with 110.5 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 23rd with 126.6 rushing yards surrendered per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Panthers’ offense has been sputtering on third down, ranking worst in the NFL with a 26.8% third-down conversion rate. They have been more productive defensively, giving up a 41.1% third-down rate (18th-ranked).
- The Panthers rank 19th in the NFL with 5.6 yards per play on offense, and they rank ninth with 5.5 yards surrendered per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- With eight forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) and nine turnovers committed (11th in NFL) this season, the Panthers rank 20th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -1.
Best Players for Panthers
- Baker Mayfield: 962 PASS YDS / 120.3 YPG / 54.9% / 4 TD / 4 INT
- D’Onta Foreman: 53 CAR / 273 YDS / 34.1 YPG / 3 TD / 2 REC / 27 YDS / 3.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Chuba Hubbard: 15 CAR / 97 YDS / 12.1 YPG / 1 TD / 3 REC / 11 YDS / 1.4 YPG / 0 TD
- D.J. Moore: 33 REC / 425 YDS / 53.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Terrace Marshall Jr.: 10 REC / 148 YDS / 18.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Laviska Shenault Jr.: 8 REC / 124 YDS / 15.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Brian Burns: 36 TKL / 8 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 PD
- Shaq Thompson: 59 TKL / 3 TFL / 3 PD
- Donte Jackson: 32 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 2 PD