Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (3-3) are only 2-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home win streak when they take on the Atlanta Hawks (4-3) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and BSSE
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- New York has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -134 or shorter.
- The Knicks are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Knicks are 2-1 against the spread.
- New York’s average point total in outings this year is 233.5, 5.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Five of the Knicks’ seven games with a set total have hit the over (71.4%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +113 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Hawks have covered the spread two times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Hawks have not covered a spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs (0-2).
- The average over/under for Atlanta’s games this season is 4.4 more points than the point total of 228.5 for this outing.
- This season, five of Hawks games have gone over the point total.
Knicks vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- The Knicks get 18.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists from Julius Randle.
- Jalen Brunson averages 18.2 points per game while adding 4.2 rebounds and 7.2 assists for the Knicks.
- The Knicks get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of Evan Fournier.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young’s statline this season includes 29.0 points, 9.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- John Collins also is good for 13.7 points, 9.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Young makes 2.6 three-pointers per game.