Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Brandin Cooks for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. This Week 9 matchup sees Cooks’ Houston Texans (1-5-1) play the Philadelphia Eagles (7-0) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Brandin Cooks Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 3, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-120)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Stats
- Cooks’ 354 yards receiving (50.6 per game) are a team high. He has 32 catches (53 targets) plus one TD.
- Cooks has been the target of 53 of his team’s 237 passing attempts this season, or 22.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (10/30/2022): 4 receptions, 73 yardsat Raiders (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 46 yardsat Jaguars (10/9/2022): 4 receptions, 20 yards